I will usually saute a batch of chicken breast or extra lean ground turkey, veggies and cook either brown rice or brown rice pasta. I really love sauteing fresh vegetables, but to save time I will buy a variety of frozen vegetables. The frozen veggies are great because they never go bad in the freezer, they save me money each week, and are easy to prepare.
Below I have listed an example of my current daily meal plan. If I feel like I am still hungry, I will have an apple during the day or even throw in a 6th meal with grilled chicken and veggies.
I have also included an example of a 6 day meal plan that I created a few months ago. This meal plan successfully helped me to loose weight and build muscle while doing cardio and weight training 6 days per week. Click here for the printable 6 day meal plan.
Meal 1: 1/2 cup egg white, 1 whole egg scrambled with sauteed mushrooms
1 cup old fashioned oatmeal
Green tea with stevia or coffee with almond milk and stevia
Meal 2: Pre Workout Protein Shake:
1 scoop protein powder
almond milk
2 tsp unsweetened cocoa
instant coffee
stevia
Meal 3: Post Workout Pumpkin Protein Pancake
Meal 4: 4oz chicken breast
1/2 cup brown rice pasta
sauteed spinach
Meal 5: Protein Shake:
1 scoop protein powder
2 tsp unsweetened cocoa
stevia
1 tbsp flax meal



No comments:
Post a Comment